Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Adam's Senior Portraits...

Adam is the son of one of Luke's coworkers, Annette, and I had the opportunity to shoot his senior portraits this month. It was a great opportunity for me to hone my skills with portraits and to possibly get my name out there with other coworkers who have graduates in their families in the next couple of years!

Adam was a lot of fun to spend the afternoon with. His cousin and his mom came along as well, which was great! Adam's in a band and so wanted his love of music and his guitar to be center stage in his photos. Much to his mom's dismay, we also featured the mask that he wears during performances in some of his photos - but she was quick to get him to take it off for the majority of them! :) I found a great wall of graffiti in Denver, which we swung by and took a few shots against. We also visited a couple of alleys and City Park in downtown Denver. It was a great experience, and I look forward to doing more of these portrait sessions! It's great to be able to give a family photos of their kids that they will treasure forever....that's a very special feeling!
















0 comments: